EACH QUESTION MUST BE FULLY ANSWERD
150 WORDS PER ANSWER
1. Compare and contrastthe major strengths and weaknesses of analytic and nonanalytic forecasting.
2. Provide one (1) example of each method being used in a real-world scenario to support your answer.
3. Discuss the importance of the following four (4) guiding principles of forecasting
plot and data –
4. Next, select one (1) of the pervious principle and discuss how to apply it in a real world scenario.
5. Compare the major strengths and weaknesses of the forecasting models
6. Outline the primary conditions in which regression is a useful and applicable forecasting tool.
7. Provide one (1) example of such a condition to support your answer