Using the readings from the textbook and the article on quantitative methodology that you chose earlier in this unit, provide a summary of the article in which you do the following:
- Describe the type of quantitative research that was conducted: non-experimental, experimental, quasi-experimental; cross-sectional or longitudinal.
- Describe the variables investigated in the research and how they were measured.
- Describe what is meant by scientific merit and discuss ways in which it could have been improved in the article.
- List the persistent link for the article in your response. Use the persistent link guide in the Resources to learn how to locate this information in the library databases.
- Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.
Use your Leedy and Ormrod text to complete the following:
- Read Chapter 4, “Planning Your Research Project,” pages 74–115.