Using the readings from the textbook and the article on qualitative methodology that you chose earlier in this unit, provide a summary of the article in which you do the following:
- Describe the type of qualitative research that was conducted, such as phenomenology, case study, ethnography, grounded theory, or generic qualitative inquiry.
- Describe the key concepts under investigation.
- Discuss ways in which scientific merit could have been improved in the article.
- List the persistent link for the article in your response. Use the persistent link guide in the Resources to learn how to locate this information in the library databases.
Persistent Links and DOIs
Locate the persistent links for articles in the library databases. Also, learn about the doi and how to find it in the library databases.
Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.
- Read Chapter 4, “Planning Your Research Project,” pages 74–115.Use your Leedy and Ormrod text to complete the following: