Review the financial information pertaining to Lee College in problem 11-8 in your text. Prepare the following:
- A Statement of Activities using the format presented in Illustration 10-1.
- A Statement of Unrestricted Revenues, Expenses, and Other Changes in Unrestricted Net Assets.
- A Statement of Changes in Net Assets.
Your paper must:
- Include both the completed financial statements and detailed analysis of the data provided.
- Explain the process by which you completed the final statements and include any applicable supporting information computations and explanations.
- Offer an in-depth analysis of the financial health of Lee College.
The Final Project
- Must be five to seven double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of Final Project
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the project with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.