Need help on the worksheet
Threats of big data in cyber security( how professionals are using big data analytics to detect advance cyber threats and get ahead of them)
4 powerpoint slides
Using what you now know after reading 9.4 on page 558-559, answer the following two questions with detail and an example for both questions.
1. how do we relate to and judge others? why? (1-2 paragraphs)
2. How do we determine when someone’s behavior is wrong? (1-2 paragraphs).
- Using the Omega Case Study, complete the Information System Contingency Plan template for their SAP system. Note, the ISCP template is appendix A.3 of the NIST SP 800-34 rev 1 document.
- Provide a three to five page analysis summarizing the plan to the executive management team of Omega. The summary should effectively describe the recovery process in a manner that will allow the Senior Leadership to understand the timing, resources, and recovery options.
Week 7, System Recovery Plan
- Using the Omega Case Study, create the system contingency plan template for the Production SAP system.
- The analysis paper must be three to five pages long and must conform to APA standards. See Course Resources in the Introduction & Resources area under Modules for access to “Writing Source,” where you’ll find videos on writing for research projects. We also have the Tutor Source resource which is accessible in Introduction & Resources.
- At least two authoritative, outside references are required (anonymous authors or Web pages are not acceptable). These should be listed on the last page titled “References.”
- Appropriate citations are required. See the syllabus regarding plagiarism policies.
- This will be graded on quality of research topic, quality of paper information, use of citations, grammar and sentence structure, and creativity.
The EBP process is a powerful way of advancing improvements in health care. Identify three strategies that you will now incorporate into your practice based on this course. Explain your rationale. At least 250 words with at least one reference no older than 5 years and in text citation.
Assignment: Unit 5 – Individual Project
Type: Individual Project
Due Date: Tue, 8/22/17
Points Possible: 300
Points Earned: 0
Deliverable Length: 10-12 pages (body of paper, excluding title page, abstract, references and appendices, if any)
This assignment is the Common Assignment
THIS IS THE ASSIGNMENT. It’s supposed to be on the company NIKE.
Comprehensive Analysis of a Fortune 500 Company
For this Individual Project you will analyze publicly available information about a Fortune 500 Company and develop an assessment of the corporate strategy and its ability to increase competitive advantage.
This assignment requires you to obtain and analyze information at the company, industry and market levels using various databases and reports found in the AIU library, in addition to at least eight (8) professional or academic peer-reviewed articles.Click here for a tutorial on finding company information in the library.Click here for a tutorial on finding industry information in the library.
Your analysis should include an in-depth review of the Company’s most recent SEC Form-10k Annual Report and Form DEF-14A Proxy Statement. These SEC filings can be found at the SEC Edgar Database located at the URL http://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch.html . Pay particular attention to the Management Discussion and Analysis (MD&A) sections of the SEC Form 10-K and the DEF-14A Proxy statement. Direct competitors are identified in the “Comparator Group” section of the DEF-14A Proxy Statement. ) These SEC filings also contain information relative to external and industry analysis that will be helpful in your assessment of the Company’s strategy and competitive position.
A thorough analysis requires evaluation of various external stakeholders:
- Governmental entities
Internal stakeholders that should be considered in the analysis include:
- Board of Directors
A comprehensive SWOT analysis should be performed relative to the Company’s ability to improve its competitive advantage.
The comprehensive analysis should include both qualitative and quantitative elements, leveraging information available in SEC Filings, business databases, and peer-reviewed articles.
Your work should demonstrate your ability to:
- Apply critical thinking skills to analyze business situations.
- Apply principles of quantitative and qualitative research to business cases.
- Describe the opportunities provided by technology for businesses.
- Appropriately use effective communication techniques.
- Apply the standard of APA style to all research and writing tasks.
You will prepare a report presenting the findings of your comprehensive analysis examining the Company’s corporate strategy and its ability to increase competitive advantage. The written report will have a body length of 10-12 pages excluding title, abstract, references and appendices. Quotation limits should be Not more than 10% of the body of the paper can be quotations, all of which must be properly attributed in APA format.
NOTE: Article collections (scholarly databases) may be accessed in the Library. Suggestions are:
- ABI Inform Global
- Academic Search Premier
- Business Source Premier
Please submit your assignment.
This assignment will be assessed using additional criteria provided here.
Please add your file.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
For the qualitative article you selected in this unit’s studies, in the Library Search section, address thefollowing:• Identify whether a generic qualitative approach or a phenomenological approach was used, anddescribe the characteristics of the research that provide evidence to support the identification.• Identify the key phenomena under investigation.• Describe the data collection process, including the role of the researcher.• Describe the qualitative approach to analyzing the data in this study.• Evaluate the scientific merit of the selected approach. How did the approach used, eitherphenomenology or generic qualitative, help the researcher answer the research question? How mightyou have designed this study differently?• Post the persistent link for the article in your response. Refer to the Persistent Links and DOIs guide,linked in Resources, to learn how to locate this information in the library databases.• Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.
Oz Supermarket is a new retail chain that is setup to reduce exit queues at the check out point. It encourages customers to come in, grab what they want and leave the store. To achieve this goal, it has embarked on the following:
1) The chain stocks only household, stationery and non-perishable goods.
2) It has adopted PayWave technlogy entirely. It does not accept cash. A customer waves his/her card at the entrance and is allowed entry. Special RFID readers are installed in trolleys. When an item is selected or picked, it is automatically queued for payment. If it is removed, the item is deleted. Customers bag their items as they shop. When shopping has been completed, the customer merely exits the store. The total is automatically charged to the card used as the customer walks out of the store. No queues at the check-out.
3) Customers without a PayWave card (eg. tourists and children for example) may approach the front desk to put a temporary cash deposit. They will be issued a store-issued PayWave card that will allow them to shop. They will still be able to exit the store like other customers. The balance is returned in cash or recorded so it can be used for future purchases. If the amount is insufficient to cover the purchases, an alarm will ring.
4) Tagging every item with an RFID chip incurs extra overheads. The store absorbs this cost in the interest of customers who are in a rush.
5) Shopping summary stations strategically placed throughout the stores allow a customer to view in detailed list of items that is in their trolley.
6) Store car parks are also timed by the minute during the peak shopping period. In non-peak periods, car park rates are lower. Disabled parking is free.
Question 1 (1000 words)Write a well presented report for the above outlining the business operation. Provide three recommendations that are well substantiated with journal literature and referenced correctly. (You may use the reasons/justifications above or use your own that supports this change).
Question 2 (1000 words)Provide an additional option to the above suggestion to improve customer service.Provide three suggestions into improving business service/operation offerings such as customer feedback, product quality review, etc, substantiated with current literature.
All referencing to be done in APA 6th edition.
In this project, you will research a solution to address the recent threat to the security of an e-commerce operation that you defined in Research Project 1 in Week 3. This is the continuation of your Week 3 project, and your revised Week 3 work will be included with the submission of this project. You will provide appropriate policies, procedures, products, and services that will effectively mitigate the risk of the e-commerce threat.
IMPORTANT: Please remember that this threat must be related to e-commerce, which, with very few exceptions, is now a web-based operation.
Research: You are expected to use credible sources upon which to base your report. In cases when the source is necessary, but credibility is not assured, you must address this issue in the text of your paper. You are required to use APA style for both in-text citations and the Reference section at the end of your paper. You can learn more about APA-style references by clicking the APA tutorial link near the bottom of the Syllabus. You must use a minimum of four sources.
Originality: Although you will be using outside sources for this project–and using citations to indicate where ideas have come from within the sources–all writing must be in your own words. No direct quotations of outside sources are allowed.
- Cover page
- Table of contents
- Presentation of the threat including how the threat was identified, the technical features that characterize the threat, how it works, vulnerabilities it exploits, and so forth
- Diagram depicting the mechanism of attack and exploitation
- Potential or actual consequences including damage to hardware, software, data, personnel, financial losses, and so forth: You should identify the nature of the security compromise (i.e., data confidentiality, integrity, availability).
- Risk assessment
The above are to be updated to include any instructor-based feedback from Research Project 1.
The following elements are new Research Project 2 requirements:
- An overview of the proposed solution
- Specifics as to the products, services, policies, procedures, and so forth that you are recommending
- Ancillary considerations related to system integration, business process integration, and so forth
- Discussion of implementation procedures, potential impediments, actual cost of the solution, and so forth
- Assessment of impact on business process efficiency and efficacy
- Assessment of the degree to which the risk has been reduced
- Recommended maintenance procedures
Deliverables: The minimum length of Research Project 2 is three double-spaced pages, not counting graphics. The maximum length is five pages. Note that this range does not include the cover page, diagrams, graphics, and references, or the body of Research Project 1 that is to be included in this submission. Do not submit papers that have less or more pages.
Assignment 2: Research Proposal in Nurses Shortages in US healthcare.
By 8/21 at 12 noon ! write a (5–6 pages NOT including introduction and references reference no older than 5 years old ) paper APA STYLE. addressing the sections below of the research proposal in Nurses Shortages in US healthcare.
This week you will submit the Literature Review section of your proposal in Nurses Shortages in US healthcare . Each week you have been adding to your growing body of evidence to support your problem and proposed innovation to address the problem. The review of literature is a critical, analytical summary and synthesis of the current knowledge of your research topic. Thus it should compare and relate different theories, findings, etc., rather than just summarize them individually.
The following resources will help guide you (in addition to our course textbooks):
- Writing the Literature Review: Step-by-Step Tutorial for Graduate Students: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IUZWZX4OGI
- Writing the Literature Review (Part Two): Step-by-Step Tutorial for Graduate Students: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoYpyY9n9YQ