Due on: 26th July 2017 8pm GMT+8 Singapore Timing
Attached Marking Rubic and Guide
This is a report and should be written as a report style
Word Limit: 2000 words (excluding the references and reference list)
A minimum of four (4) academic sources (books or journal articles) and follow the Gold Guide for essay struction and style and referencing conventions
Referencing style: Compulsory to use APA referencing
Topic: A report on a recent innovation from the renewable energy industry
Part A : (Approximately 1200 words)
- Analyse the unique value proposition of an innovation. Detail the innovation’s benefits that differentiate its value offering from the customer / end-user perspective; the demand side of the value proposition.
- Distinguish and discuss the innovation type (incremental ……………radical).
- How does the innovation offer unique / or superior value over indirect or direct competitive offerings that may be considered as substitution threats to the innovation?
- How may the value proposition be applied further to enhance a competitive position or competitive advantage for the innovative company? What do you consider may be the next innovation by the firm that generated the example of an innovation that you have chosen?
Part B: (Approximately 800 words)
- How has the innovative firm sought to exploit knowledge and capability developed through your example of innovative activity?
- Outline and discuss the business model used by the firm. How has the firm attempted to capture value from the innovation? -The supply side
Accuracy of information/argument including validation from academic and industry sources (minimum 4 academic sources)
Ability to discuss and integrate different topics, theories, models and concepts covered.
Ability to provide real examples to substantiate theoretical reasoning.
Clarity of Expression
You may like to review