IN YOUR OWN WORDS ANSWER SEPERATLEY
- Why is it important to avoid a “one best way” mentality concerning control systems? What are the consequences of applying the same type of control system to all types of environments?
- Distinguish between strategic control and operating control. Give an example of each.
- Would you consider the controlling functions to be monitored by the same group or different groups? Why?
- At the CEO level is a plan B a last resort or plea for help? Thoughts?
- Change is hard enough to deal with but when constant change is applied a weakness may be interpreted in the strategy. Thoughts?