Internet ExerciseChapter 14 – Money
Directions: See Grading Rubric below and Example attached
Click on the websites provided. Read, research, and analyze.
- Copy/paste the following questions into a Word Processor followed by your answers. Save this on your computer.
- Answer each question carefully and completely to receive full points. (10)
- Click on ‘Submit Assignment’.
- Attach your Word document to the Assignment or copy/paste your document in the text box.
- Submit to your instructor.
Internet Career Resources
Visit URL:(Opens in a new window)
You must register as a student to use this Cash Course site. It is FREE.
Budget Wizard for College Students
After registration, scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says quizzes. Click there and choose your quiz from the list given.
Answer the following questions:
1. What does Cash Course website offer? What will you utilize?
2. Take the Cash Course Quiz – Budgeting IQ. What did you find out about your budgeting and cash knowledge?
3. How will you make a budget? What will help you decide on your plan?
4. Take the Cash Course Quiz – Student Loan IQ. What new thing did you learn?