Respond to the following scenario with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use research to reinforce your ideas.
Additional Information: After the conference, you decide to explore more about your career. Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection includes a variety of career resources including a career assessment and worksheets that can help you to refine your career goals. One other great way to explore your career is to find a career mentor. Career mentors are a positive influence in one’s life that helps you to develop your success.
A Good Career Mentor:
- M: Motivates You
- E: Expands your Thinking
- N: Notices your Strengths
- T: Trusts You
- O: Optimizes your Weaknesses
- R: Respects You
Using Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection resources, please submit the following:
- A completed Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection Career Assessment – Submit the results will be emailed to you upon completion of the assessment.
- Five completed Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection Worksheets including:
- A History of You
- Bio Builder
- Top 5 Influencers
- Build Experience
- Take A Taste
- A one page mentoring plan including a description of who you will select as a career mentor and a contact introduction email that you will send to your proposed career mentor.