Read “Exercise 2-1 Careers” on page 52 of Essentials of Health Information Management: Principles and Practices.
Follow instructions one through four in the exercise.
Create a display of the career information, including a description of the work, working conditions, environment, employment, and training.
Provide other information such as; job advancement, outlook, earnings, and other interesting facts about the career.
Display information in one of the following ways:
- Option 1: A digital poster with images and text using Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Publisher®, Word, or sites such as Glogster or Piktochart.
- Option 2: A 6- to 8-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes or audio narration.
- Option 3: A chart featuring detailed descriptions.
- Option 4: A 1- to 2-page paper in APA format.
- Option 5: An interview with someone currently in the field. Provide contact information for the interview subject.