Need help with a research Critique for my research methods for criminal justice class. . The research critique consists of reading three research studies and answering several questions about each. All three studies have been provided for you. The studies selected for the critique are as follows:
For each of these research articles perform the following:
1. Identify the research design used.
2. Specify the type of data used to conduct the analysis.
3. Identify the sampling procedure employed.
4. Specify the dependent variable of the study.
5. Present the key findings of the study.
6. Identify at least 3 limitations of the study (e.g. threats to validity, reliability, etc.) and explain each.
Provide separate answer sheets for each article and identify your responses to the specific question above that you are answering. Your responses should be typed, 12 point font, and single spaced.
The three artciles will be in the attachments.
Article 1: Guerette, Rob T. (2007). “Immigration Policy, Border Security and Migrant Deaths: An Impact Evaluation of Life Saving Efforts under the Border Safety Initiative.” Criminology & Public Policy, 6(2): 201-222.
Article 2: Kovandzic, T., Sloan, J., and Vieraitis, L. (2004. “’Striking Out’ as Crime Reduction Policy: The Impact of ‘Three Strikes’ Laws on Crime Rates in U.S. Cities.” Justice Quarterly, 21(2): 207-239.
Article 3: D’Alessio, S; Stolzenberg, L., and Terry, W. Clinton III (1999). “Eyes on the Street”: The Impact of Tennessee’s Emergency Cellular Telephone Program on Alcoholrelated Fatal Crashes.” Crime and Delinquency, 45(4): 453- 466.