1. Overlearning-refers to giving the trainee practice beyond that necessary to reach a criterion for success in training.
2. Audiovisual instruction-involves the electronic presentation of materials using an audiotape, videotape, DVD, or computer
3. Conference- is a meeting of trainees and a trainer to discuss the material in question
4. On the job training- any method used to show employees how to do the job while they are doing it
5. Simulation- is a technique in which specialized equipment or materials are used to portray a task situation
6. E- learning- involves the use of electronic tools to provide training
which if any of these methods have you used in the workplace? Describe your experience.