Closing the Real Estate TransactionChoose four terms or concepts that might be used during a Real Estate closing. Write a formal, 4 – 6 page APA formatted research paper explaining the meaning of each term, why it is important, to whom it is important (buyer, seller, real estate agent, closing agent, or lender). List any important issues and concerns or advantages and disadvantages. The Real Estate terms used should illustrate the field’s current terminology.Some examples of such terms include HUD-1, escrow closing, deed, note, mortgage, marketable title, title search, binder, deed of trust, warranty or other deeds, closing costs, prorated prepaid expenses, transfer tax, etc.Three references are required. Two must be from the APUS Library (See Course Guide for help).
Style Guidelines for the paper (See Hints for help):
- Use a header on every page, including the title page. The header should be formatted according to APA guidelines.
- A title page with the title, author, class, class section, professor, and date should be on the title page, centered on the page. This title page does NOT count toward your 4 to 6 page requirement.
- Margins are one inch on all sides.
- All content is double-spaced and left-justified.
- Indent the first line of every paragraph five spaces or use the TAB key. Do not leave extra space between paragraphs.
- Use Times New Roman 12 point font.
- An Executive Summary is required.
- References should be on a separate page at the end of the paper.
- Use APA style guidelines for the paper, including all references and other writing.