Select your interview candidate and contact the person to set up an appointment. Try to schedule your interview well in advance of the assignment’s due date. You may conduct your interview in person or via phone. You should present the consent letter attached in the Module materials to the person you intend to interview.
Prepare a list of at least 5-7 questions for your interview. Your questions should focus on specific processes within organizations for encouraging and implementing innovations and challenges organizations face in when trying to innovate.
After you complete the interview, write a 1,000-word reflection on what you learned in the interview and how your understanding of the importance of effective innovation architecture has developed or changed. Address the following in your response:
- What are the most valuable things you learned about effective innovation architecture?
- Identify some of the significant challenges you believe you might face when it comes to suggesting and seeing innovations through in the organizations in which you are or may be involved?
- How might you apply what you learned in your interview and about innovation architecture in general to help foster a culture of innovation within your own organization?
Cite two additional reputable secondary sources on innovation architecture or on creating a culture of innovation in your reflection.
Provide an interview summary at the end of your reflection that includes the following information:
- The name of the person you interviewed and number of years he/she has been a manager.
- The name of the company at which he/she is currently employed.
- How long the person has been a manager at the current company.
- Date of the interview and whether it took place in person or via phone.
- Contact information for the person you interviewed.
- The list of your interview questions.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is/is not required.