Option #1: Probability #1
Question #1 Three cards are drawn from a 52-card deck of cards. What is the probability that all three cards are hearts?
Question #2Find the odds in favor of a five being rolled on a single die. What is the probability of this event?
Question #3For a local retail store, the number of customers entering per hours and their corresponding probabilities are shown in the table below.
What is the store’s expected number of customers entering the store per hour?
- Your paper should be 3 pages (not including title and reference) in length and cite and integrate at least one credible outside source.
- Include a title page, an introduction, a body, a conclusion, and a reference list.
- The introduction should summarize the problem and state what approach and method will be applied to solve it.
- The body of your paper should answer the questions posed in the problem, explain how you approached and answered the question or solved the problem, and for each question, show all steps involved.
- The conclusion should summarize your findings and what you have determined from the data and your analysis, with a broader or personal perspective in mind when applicable.
- As with all written assignments, provide in-text citations and a reference page.
- Include any tables of data or calculations, calculated values, and/or graphs associated with this problem in the body of your assignment.
- Document formatting, citations, and style should conform to the apa format.