Part One: Problem Sets
An Excel template is provided for your Problem Sets. Each problem is presented on a separate worksheet represented by the tabs at the bottom of the Excel worksheet.
You must submit only one Excel file for your Problem Sets. To receive full credit, all work must be shown and the final answer(s) must be highlighted in yellow, unless answers are derived from a graph and/or tables.
Part Two: Course Project – Market Structure Classification
For this assignment you are to write a 1 to 2-page paper that addresses market structure classification of the Apple iPhone 6 plus.
Note: The Apple iPhone 6 plus cellular phone will be researched for each course project assignment leading up to your final submission.
Guidelines for this assignment are listed below:
- Discuss which market structure best aligns with the Apple iPhone 6 plus.
- Align characteristics of the market structure to that of the Apple iPhone 6 plus.
- Discuss how price and quantity are determined for the Apple iPhone 6 plus.
- Identify other competitors in the market.
- Discuss whether or not any other competitors have influence over the market.
- State whether or not any competitors engage in price discrimination.
- Identify if the market for cellular phone aligns with game theory to include, a Prisoner’s Dilemma.
Include the following:
- Title page
- 1 to 2-pages of content
- At least two sources
- Reference page
- APA formatted