Project – Part 5 – Arrays
Modify the pseudocode design that you created in ITP 100 Project – Part 4 to include at least the following modules.
· Enter the ClassTitle into an array named Classes and NumberofSeats into an array named ClassSeats. The information for the Classes is stored in the ITP100ClassName_LastName file. (ClassSeats = -999 when end the file is reached)
· Update Classes inventory (add to inventory/deduct from inventory)
· Calculate and print the student’s bill.
· Calculate and print the total number of students in each class.
· Calculate and print the average number of students in each class.
The student will be prompted to enter their student ID and whether they want to add a class, drop a class or display their schedule.
Add a class – after the student has finished entering the class title(s), the system will calculate and print the bill.
Drop a class – a message is printed on the screen after dropping the class.
Modify the hierarchy chart to include the new modules. Save the hierarchy chart as ITP100Project-Part5-Hierarchy-LastName.doc
Save the pseudocode design using the filename ITP100Project-Part5-LastName.doc
Submit for a Grade:
· Upload the files ITP100Project-Part5-Hierarchy-LastName.doc and ITP100Project-Part5-LastName.doc file to the ITP100_Project_Part5 file upload area.
· The assignment is worth 100 points.
· The project is worth 15% of your final course grade.