This assignment includes lessons from Critical Vehicle Systems and from Sharing the Roadway with Others. Remember, you can always go back and review the lessons in the Driver’s Ed Platform before submitting the assignment.
- Copy and paste the questions into the student comments section.
- Answer the questions with complete sentences, including proper spelling and grammar.
- When you are ready to turn in your assignment, add a check mark to the Submit for Grading box and then select Submit.
Critical Vehicle Systems
In one or more complete sentences, explain about vehicle maintenance and vehicle safety.
- Which mechanical part or feature listed in the section on Critical Vehicle Systems do you think is most important?
- Why is that particular part or feature so important?
- How do you benefit from that part or feature?
Sharing the Road with Others
Stops and Starts: Reflect on the Sharing the Road with Others module and on the entire course. Explain the following completely:
- Stops: Using the information learned in this course, explain three things you will not do when driving.A.B.C.
- Explain why you will not do these things when driving.
- Starts: Using the information learned in this course, explain three things you will do when driving.A.B.C.
- Explain why you will do these particular things when driving.
- Explain one thing you will stop doing as a passenger.
- Explain one thing you will start doing as a passenger.