Skip to content
- What are the balances of net property, plant, and equipment at the company’s year-end for the three most recent years you are researching? 2012, 2013, and 2014
- Referring to the notes to the financial statements, what depreciation methods did the company use?
- What method does Tootsie Roll use to value its inventory?
- What is the amount of the receivables Tootsie Roll expects to collect (this is termed the net realizable value)?
- Calculate the fixed asset turnover, the accounts receivable turnover, and the inventory turnover. The formula for fixed asset turnover is Net income divided by net fixed assets. Explain each turnover.